- August Newsletter
- Newsletter – August issue- Number 72
- We Are Recruiting!!
- Do you want to help someone start a Self Advocacy Group?
- Post 16 School Transport – Conwy County Borough Council Consultation
- What is on this week 26th Feb – 3rd Mar 2018
- What is on this week 12th Feb – 17th feb 2018
- Live Music Event – Mar 17th Rhos Fynach Pub
- What is on this week? 5th Feb – 9th Feb 2018
- Traffic Light Hospital Assessment Form – have you got one?
Author Archives: admin
Next Event – Keep On Planning Save the Date – Conwy Connect AGM 21st Nov 2018 Do you know a Parent with a learning disability? Check your health event Sepsis all you need to know. Click below to download newsletter … Continue reading
Connect Buddies Coordinator 16 hours per week Based in Colwyn Bay NJC scale 21 (£20,541 pro rata) Fixed contract to February 2020 This post offers a unique opportunity in the field of learning disability services within Conwy. The post holder … Continue reading
As a support worker would you like to help set up a Self Advocacy Group? Please find our easy step guide. Download the guide below bestpractice
Please take time to complete this consultation, Conwy County Borough Council is reviewing its Home to School Transport Policy. Conwy County Borough Council currently organizes and pays for transport for learners aged 16 up to … Continue reading