- August Newsletter
- Newsletter – August issue- Number 72
- We Are Recruiting!!
- Do you want to help someone start a Self Advocacy Group?
- Post 16 School Transport – Conwy County Borough Council Consultation
- What is on this week 26th Feb – 3rd Mar 2018
- What is on this week 12th Feb – 17th feb 2018
- Live Music Event – Mar 17th Rhos Fynach Pub
- What is on this week? 5th Feb – 9th Feb 2018
- Traffic Light Hospital Assessment Form – have you got one?
Category Archives: News
News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News! News!
Connect Buddies has received funding from Colwyn Town Council, to bring you a night of fun and live music.
7pm until 10pm
No need to book just turn up!
The Traffic Light Hospital Assessment Form is very important for people with a learning disability.
You should fill one in and take with you if you need to go into hospital.
It has very important information about you for hospital staff to read.
It could save your life.
To print off your copy click here http://www.conwy-connect.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Traffic-Light-Hospital-Assessment-version-2-electronic-version.pdf
Make sure it is printed in colour!
If you can’t get one printed off then just pop in to our offices to pick up a copy.
In November at the AGM, we gave thanks to Conwy Connect’s little stars. Shayna helped Sue present the awards to well-deserving members, volunteers and funding supporters of Conwy Connect.
Some of photos of our winners