- Welsh Ambulance Learning & Fun Day
- Christmas Disco 11 December 2017
- Annual Meeting 2017
- Job Vacancy
- Buddies At The Beach Festival
- MOS Bulletin September 2017
- Next Events
- Newsletter September 2017
- Relaunch of the Learning Disability Care Bundles & Paul Ridd Logo Launch
- Buddies Yn Betws 16th July 2017
Category Archives: News
- Next Event “Learning and Funday ” with Welsh Ambulance Service
- “Living Options” event
- Moving On Solutions and Friendship Group
- Planning for the Future Service
- Recent Meetings and Events
- Engagement Service – Connect Forum
- Connect Buddies and Buddies in Betws
- Health Improvement Service Paul Ridd Foundation Launch
- Reading Cicle
- Conwy Connect AGM celebrating 20 years
Click below to download
Sue attended the relaunch for the learning disability care bundles and the Paul Ridd Foundation LOGO launch in July.
Sue with Jayne Nicholls and Jon Ridd
The Paul Ridd Foundation created a Logo that can be used as a gentle indicator to hospital staff that their patient needs a little extra care.
This is the LOGO
Connect Buddies held their 3rd Inclusive festival on the 16th July 17 at The Stables bar in Betws Y Coed.
It was very well attended, with many people sitting and enjoying the acoustic music in the sunshine (sunshine has never attended the Connect Buddies festival before, he really enjoyed it and we hope he comes along to the next one)
Here are some photos from the day
Our Rights Our Voice and “Lets Get Working” was held on Wednesday 24 May 10.00 am to 3.00pm at the Colwyn Bay Cricket Club.
we learnt about
- What rights are
- Why rights matter
- What to do if you are not getting your rights
We also had guest speakers from Agoriad Cyf and the OPUS project.