Parent/carers – we host learning disability training for medical students and we need your help!
- Who? – Parent/carers of people with a learning disability
- What? – To share your experiences (good and bad!) of health care for your son/daughter/family member with medical students
- Why? – To raise learning disability awareness in the next generation of health care professionals
- Where? – The Balmoral Suite, Colwyn Bay Cricket Club, Rhos on Sea, LL28 4LR
- When? – 10.30am to 12pm on Fri 31st Mar 2017
- Free! – Tea, Coffee and fancy biscuits
- No need to book in with us – Just turn up on the day and share your experiences. We know from experience that parent/carer’s stories have a powerful and profound effect on the students. Help us teach them something no textbook can.
Make a difference!
For more information call 01492 536486 or e-mail email@example.com